Ðark Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WoW based guild on The Forgotten Coast server.

80 Frostmage App

Frostynipple
    Frostynipple

80 Frostmage App Empty 80 Frostmage App

Post  Frostynipple Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Your Name:Sean
    Your Age: 23
    Your Gender: Male
    Your Time Zone: EST
    Spec : Frost

What is your raid availability?:
    As of right now, my work schedule is unpredictable to say the least, I could be online all day or all night or not at all. It just depends on the day, either way I should be able to make raid times anytime after 8pm

Do you have a mic and ventrilo?
    Yes

We raid 3 days a week, Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights starting at 7pm and ending around midnight. Are you available for that?:
    Wednesday and Thursdays will be questionable atm. Again my work schedule is weird right now. I might go to work at 9am or I might go at 5pm. Sundays will be fine but I get home between 6:30 and 7pm so I may be just a very few mins late, but most likely on time.

We fight in Naxxaramas, EoE, and OS, and Ulduar. Are you familiar with?
    Sorry but no, I just reached lvl 80 and have never raided before.

Please list your past raiding experience/roles:
    MC and OL

Please list your past guilds, and also reasons for leaving, if applicable:
    Vampiric Knights, guild went inactive everyone left.

Why do you want to join DS? As a member, what are your most valuable assets to help the guild progress?:
    To find a good but small raid guild. To hopefully get geared for raids. I'm a frostmage so slowing enemies is my best attribute, and I do crit a lot. So dmg is pretty good too even though im not geared atm. I am also a Miner and Tailor so I can make items for any clothys.

Do you have a flying mount? Epic or non?:
    Yes I have 2 epic flying mounts

Do you know anyone in the guild?:
    Yes, Spinal I asked for him to join the guild with me. He is a good friend of mine we go where the other goes.

Can you handle criticism and occasional verbal abuse when you screw up during a raid?:
    Yes and No, I will only take so much. As one of the reason I am joining this guild is because maturity was part of the req to join, so if I or anyone else makes an accidental mistake, I don't expect to get treated like a 10 year old. This is a game, a hobby and a past time for me to enjoy or relax, not to cause more stress with my everyday life. If I make a mistake, tell me what I did wrong and how to correct it in the future in a respectable manor, thats all I ask. If I make the same mistake twice although I very rarely do. Then your more than welcome to attack, maul, maim or kill me in ways that would humiliate, devistate or even destroy my pride, integrity or my very self-being. All that I ask is that you talk to me in an adult like manor first.

Finally, list any important details about you or your character you feel we should know, such as time played, how elite you are at WoW, mental disorders, etc.:
    I have no mental disorders other than being of the male gender. I'm not an elite wowhead as this game is not my life, I just hit 80 so i'm still learning, I do learn fast. I've got 17 days and 14 hours on this character total....I'm Frost spec and 450 mining and 435 tailoring atm.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 pm