Ðark Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WoW based guild on The Forgotten Coast server.

4 posters

ninja blacklist

Foxstrike

ninja blacklist Empty Cult of Slack, ninjas

Post  Foxstrike Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:19 pm

did a OS 10 run with 4 of their members, Cult of Slack, i figured easy badges and spoils bag loot, they ninja'd all the loot so look out if you run a raid being led by them
    Jagkara
    Jagkara

ninja blacklist Empty Re: ninja blacklist

Post  Jagkara Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:11 pm

New additions:

All of Fatum Imperium
    Inglorion
    Kellogs (I think thats how he spelled it)
    Kaymoras
    Jagkara
    Jagkara

Post  Jagkara Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:55 am

I wasn't personaly ninja'd from, but on a run with Kenetic in VoA 25, they ninja'd some lock, mage, and druid gear for their members. (They had no Warriors there, so I got my teir 8 tanking gloves. Very Happy)

Oh, and Sojobo of Fatum Imperium may be very nice, but he will ninja gear and shards for enchanting.
    Nate
    Nate
    Admin

Post  Nate Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:15 pm

That's almost funny since Lowen keeps speaking highly about the KINETIC members having all this loot etc. Comes somewhat as a surprise to me.

If anyone has issues like this, just add the names here and I suppose Video will edit his list. If it gets long enough I'll make it into a sticky.
    I had a paladin keep three people from getting loot during a 25OS run, because he stated that his guildies needed it more even though we had won the rolls. I just wish I remembered the paladin's name right now.
    SAILBOATS
    SAILBOATS

ninja blacklist Empty ninja blacklist

Post  SAILBOATS Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:00 am

i thought i'd make a topic, so if any of us are in a group with a ninja, we can take down his/her name and guild, in order to save other guildies from being cheated out of gear :P

i'll start it off i guess:

Proverbs <K I N E T I C> - ninja'd both bags from h 25m OS. other people in the raid made a mention that this wasn't the first time.

<edit> also, as more reports come in i'll update the first post so we can have a simple list of people you should avoid leading your raid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:46 am