Ðark Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WoW based guild on The Forgotten Coast server.

Redline app

Redline

Redline app Empty Redline app

Post  Redline Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Your main character's name:
    Race:Tauren
    Class:druid
    Level:80
    Spec:(dual specced) Resto main / feral bear off spec

Link your main characters WoW armory page:

List your alt character names (for in-game contact purposes):
    banchee 70 mage , healunit 70 priest, flexo 40 rogue

Your Name:Joey
    Your Age:24
    Your Gender:m
    Your Time Zone:east coast !! oh yea

What is your raid availability?: should be available unless i die or end up in the emergency room

Do you have a mic and ventrilo?who doesnt?

We raid 3 days a week, Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights starting at 7pm and ending around midnight. Are you available for that?:please refer to raid availability

We fight in Naxxaramas, EoE, and OS, and Ulduar. Are you familiar with?i quit wow for a logn time when wotlk was released and jsut came back only been 80 3 days. iver raided all bc and vanilla content but ihavent seen naxx in 3 years. ive already healed voa sarth 1d and eoe. only got achievment on sarth tho cause old guilds dps lacked

Please list your past raiding experience/roles:mage since day tfc opened baby i raided on my mage in all of vanilla raids in iws and i raided all of bcs raids with iws at start then Fi when they transferred to our server. i definately dont miss dpsing tho heals and tanking is where the fun is at. more so the healing lol

Please list your past guilds, and also reasons for leaving, if applicable:man every question is asked after i answer em in previous post lol please refer to past raiding exp

Why do you want to join DS? As a member, what are your most valuable assets to help the guild progress?:i jsut knew a memeber and iwas lookign for new guild cause my old guild was gear biased. i got g kicked for sayign you can do 10 man naxx in blues and greens lol.
    im fun energetic and not stupid. i know hwo to do my job and i am not afraid to do it.

Do you have a flying mount? Epic or non?:non at mworking on epic soon

Do you know anyone in the guild?:
    yes i do

Can you handle criticism and occasional verbal abuse when you screw up during a raid?:
    pffff im the one thatll dance in bear form on a dead tank when he pulled without a ready check. can you handle the bear boot shake?

Finally, list any important details about you or your character you feel we should know, such as time played, how elite you are at WoW, mental disorders, etc.:jsut wanna say when it all comes down to it wow is jsut a game and i plan on having fun while i play.
    redline

Redline app Empty Re: Redline app

Post  redline Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 pm

sorry forgot to put that in there. im a fresh 80 and armory isnt showing my real stats with imp tol and new geari jsut put on.
    im currently sittign with around 900 spirit 1300 heals and 14.5 k mana im slowly gettign it up there already got a ton of badges
    redline

Post  redline Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:41 pm

redline

Post  redline Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:14 pm