Ðark Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WoW based guild on The Forgotten Coast server.

80 BE DK (FROST DPS/FROST TANK)

Spinal
    Spinal

80 BE DK (FROST DPS/FROST TANK) Empty 80 BE DK (FROST DPS/FROST TANK)

Post  Spinal Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Your main character's name: Spinal
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Death Knight
    Level: 80
    Spec: (20/51/0)

Link your main characters WoW armory page:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Forgotten+Coast&n=Spinal

List your alt character names (for in-game contact purposes):
    Dunardel,Hlucri,Speinal,Spinalsaurus

Your Name: Craig
    Your Age: 19
    Your Gender: Male
    Your Time Zone: EST

What is your raid availability?: Late nights all week (will change once school starts in september)

Do you have a mic and ventrilo? yes

We raid 3 days a week, Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights starting at 7pm and ending around midnight. Are you available for that?: Mostly yes, sometimes during week I play hockey so i might be late if it starts at 7,i could get on around 830ish on hockey days

We fight in Naxxaramas, EoE, and OS, and Ulduar. Are you familiar with? Cleared all t7 content on 10s and 25s, Ulduar ive done all bosses in 10s and 25s except 'The Descent' and Mimiron

Please list your past raiding experience/roles: Melee DPS, kiter for Gluth, rear tank for 4 horseman

Please list your past guilds, and also reasons for leaving, if applicable: Is A Beast (quit for personal reasons), FALLEN ELITES (I didnt really like that group)

Why do you want to join DS? As a member, what are your most valuable assets to help the guild progress?: My friend Frostynipple is in the guild and the raid times are pretty good for me, Im a good melee dps, I can do 3k+(i havent played in a month or so and may be a bit rusty but I should be able to do 3.5K+ in 10 mans), i have tank offspec,while im not a super pro tank Im decent and can be used for utility whenever needed. I have pretty good knowledge base of my class and can help other DKs in guild with specs and rotations and gear wishlists and whatnot. I have a pretty good knowledge base of bosses and their mechanics and methods of fighting them. But Im not gonna say my way is the right way, the guild way is always the right way, but if i see its not working that well and i know a trick, ill whisper the raid leader if he wants my suggestion. and im kinda comical...everyone likes the funny guy when the raid wipes on freya for the millionth time and everyone wants to kill each other =P

Do you have a flying mount? Epic or non?: i have flying...non epic...=( im bad with money lol

Do you know anyone in the guild?: Frostynipple

Can you handle criticism and occasional verbal abuse when you screw up during a raid?: yes, im used to it from previous guild, raid leader would RAAAAAAGE when sparks got messed up on Maly

Finally, list any important details about you or your character you feel we should know, such as time played, how elite you are at WoW, mental disorders, etc.: the time i spent in Is A Beast was pretty valuable as far as making me a good raider, preparedness,punctuality,cooperation,dedication, all that is important to raiding, but I play for fun,so when ppl start getting overly serious....ima make obnoxious jokes and you can count on that =P
    Makeyoud

80 BE DK (FROST DPS/FROST TANK) Empty Application

Post  Makeyoud Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Your main character's name:Makeyoudead//SatansRival
    Race:Tauren//Undead
    Class:Dk//Warlock
    Level:80//80
    Spec:Unholy//Destro

Link your main characters WoW armory page:

List your alt character names (for in-game contact purposes):
    Satansrival,Makeyoudead, Hueme, Dropinbombs.

Your Name:Jesse
    Your Age:30
    Your Gender:M
    Your Time Zone:Eastern

What is your raid availability?:Weeknights

Do you have a mic and ventrilo?YupYup

We raid 3 days a week, Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights starting at 7pm and ending around midnight. Are you available for that?:Definatly

We fight in Naxxaramas, EoE, and OS, and Ulduar. Are you familiar with?Yup

Please list your past raiding experience/roles:Tanking naxx threw thorim in uld 10

Please list your past guilds, and also reasons for leaving, if applicable:made a guild witha friend HE AINT NO FRIEND NO MORE HA

Why do you want to join DS? As a member, what are your most valuable assets to help the guild progress?:I want to progress threw ulduar

Do you have a flying mount? Epic or non?:yes epic on satansrival reg on makeyoudead

Do you know anyone in the guild?:redline

Can you handle criticism and occasional verbal abuse when you screw up during a raid?:yup

Finally, list any important details about you or your character you feel we should know, such as time played, how elite you are at WoW, mental disorders, etc.:Thinks im pretty good Thinks you auta check me out!! See you on the dance floor

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:34 pm