Ðark Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WoW based guild on The Forgotten Coast server.

4 posters

Guild Alliances

Viscerys
    Viscerys
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Guild Alliances Empty Guild Alliances

Post  Viscerys Fri May 22, 2009 2:59 am

I've been approached by the GM of another guild to form an alliance to help get members into raid spots. The proposition is that they need healers and somehow heard we have a couple who don't have spots, they also heard we're looking for some ranged dps. Whatever we decide to do, there will be no "blending" of guilds, nor recruitment of each others members. The proposition is for raid spots for those who can't seem to get one in either guild. In any case, I thought that the forum would be a good place to debate it, and make a decision as a group either to tell them to fek off or join up. Personally, I think this might be a good way to get inactive guildies into some of the shit that makes the game worth playing with a solid group instead of puggin it all the time, but I'd like to hear from the rest.

-Vis
    Nate
    Nate
    Admin

Guild Alliances Empty Re: Guild Alliances

Post  Nate Sun May 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Make sure they don't want to form a "merger" and end up using their name Been there before, never works out Razz
    Jagkara
    Jagkara

Post  Jagkara Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey, some of you may know me. I went on a raid or two with you guys as a tank. IDK about an alliance and all between our guilds, but if you ever need a tank or some dps, look us up. (We lost all our healers recently.) Anyways, the guild name is Lethal Injection.

FYI, we are a laid back guild, so if you notice a lot of lowbies, thats why.
    Nate
    Nate
    Admin

Post  Nate Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:50 pm

No healers? how terrible! Sad
    Jagkara
    Jagkara

Post  Jagkara Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:16 am

Well, we had a full tier 8.5 and Ulduar epics druid for like a week, then he left. (I don't know what stings Truekiller pulled to get him, but it worked) LOL
    Crudelis
    Crudelis
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Crudelis Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Yes, I remember you. Thanks for coming, again. We're continuing with raids as per norm. I will keep you in mind for raids. However, our guild comes first on the list, of course. See you online Lethal Injection.

-C

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:11 pm