Ðark Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WoW based guild on The Forgotten Coast server.

Guild Application

Mythrin

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post  Mythrin Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Your main character's name:Mythrin
    Race:Blood Elf
    Class:Mage
    Level:80
    Spec:PvP Frost/ PvE Arcane

Link your main characters WoW armory page:

List your alt character names (for in-game contact purposes):
    Beavus, Drux, Cowardly

Your Name:Nathan
    Your Age:19
    Your Gender:male
    Your Time Zone:central

What is your raid availability?:
    Atm bout ne time, college starts within the next month so illhave to get back to u on that

Do you have a mic and ventrilo?
    yes i have both

We raid 3 days a week, Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights starting at 7pm and ending around midnight. Are you available for that?:i should be able to make those like i said college starts and idk my schuedule 100% yet so ill have to get back to u on that

We fight in Naxxaramas, EoE, and OS, and Ulduar. Are you familiar with?Yes i have done all but Uld and i have watched tankspot videos of these fights

Please list your past raiding experience/roles:
    i was a resto druid on Ravenholdt

Please list your past guilds, and also reasons for leaving, if applicable:

Why do you want to join DS? As a member, what are your most valuable assets to help the guild progress?:to raid and get gear to progress

Do you have a flying mount? Epic or non?:not at the moment but working on it

Do you know anyone in the guild?:
    not personally

Can you handle criticism and occasional verbal abuse when you screw up during a raid?:
    ya. the only way to improve

Finally, list any important details about you or your character you feel we should know, such as time played, how elite you are at WoW, mental disorders, etc.:i love my new char, my mage

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:57 am