Ðark Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WoW based guild on The Forgotten Coast server.

Application for Membership

grtrthan

Application for Membership Empty Application for Membership

Post  grtrthan Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Your main character's name: Grtrthansevo
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Warrior
    Level: 80
    Spec: Arms pvp / Arms dps (raiding) ie. dual-spec both arms

Link your main characters WoW armory page: note that you may get my pvp gear when you click this link since I usually wear that gear while not raiding. If so whisper me when I am on so I can meet you so you can inspect my raid gear.

List your alt character names (for in-game contact purposes): none

Your Name: Patrick
    Your Age: 34
    Your Gender: Male
    Your Time Zone: EST

What is your raid availability?: Monday – Friday Nights 6pm est - ?? and sometimes Sunday pm

Do you have a mic and ventrilo? Yep and Yep

We raid 3 days a week, Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights starting at 7pm and ending around midnight. Are you available for that?: Yep

We fight in Naxxaramas, EoE, and OS, and Ulduar. Are you familiar with? All but EOE. Ulduar only 1 time in a 25 man raid

Please list your past raiding experience/roles: DPS

Please list your past guilds, and also reasons for leaving, if applicable: Lords of Destruction - until our GM quit about 2-3 weeks ago

Why do you want to join DS? As a member, what are your most valuable assets to help the guild progress?: To raid....... my dependability; if I confirm to be at a raid then I will be there

Do you have a flying mount? Epic or non?: epic

Do you know anyone in the guild?: nope

Can you handle criticism and occasional verbal abuse when you screw up during a raid?: I do not have nerd rage; nor do I bring my feelings to a raid.

Finally, list any important details about you or your character you feel we should know, such as time played, how elite you are at WoW, mental disorders, etc.:

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:41 pm