Ðark Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WoW based guild on The Forgotten Coast server.

application

Lyrian

application Empty application

Post  Lyrian Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Your main character's name:Jera McRoux
    Race:Troll
    Class:Shaman
    Level:80
    Spec:elemental

Link your main characters WoW armory page

List your alt character names (for in-game contact purposes):Lyrian (80 Warlock)

Your Name:Jerry
    Your Age:36
    Your Gender:Male
    Your Time Zone:Pacific

What is your raid availability?:I am generally available most evenings from 8:00-1:00 server time

Do you have a mic and ventrilo?Yes, they are crucial for rading

We raid 3 days a week, Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights starting at 7pm and ending around midnight. Are you available for that?:I am available for those times except on Sundays as my playtime (cycling) takes priority in my life. I am usually available at 9:00 pm on Sundays

We fight in Naxxaramas, EoE, and OS, and Ulduar. Are you familiar with?I am familiar with all WoTLK raids except Ulduar

Please list your past raiding experience/roles:I have not been in Ulduar. I have successfully ran all WoTLK raids except EOE, I've only tried it a few times in failed pugs. I have mainly filled the role of dps as that is what i like to play. I have filled the role of healer at times when neccessary.

Please list your past guilds, and also reasons for leaving, if applicable:I began raiding in Tilted Halos and I left when that guild took a severe nose dive and stopped raiding. I levelled in Blood Over Night and i left when i lost faith in them to successfully run 80 content.

Why do you want to join DS? As a member, what are your most valuable assets to help the guild progress?:I was extended an invitation to DS during a mostly guild 25 Naxx run and I accepted the invitation. I come to raids prepared. i always have normal and buffs foods and drinks in my back pack as well as elixers. My gear is always fully repaired at the beginning of a raid/instance.

Do you have a flying mount? Epic or non?:I have both.

Do you know anyone in the guild?:I have run with Lowenyo a few times in Tilted Halo's 25 naxx on my lock.

Can you handle criticism and occasional verbal abuse when you screw up during a raid?:Of course i can handle crticism. I mute players who are too abusive and begin to get on my nerves Wink

Finally, list any important details about you or your character you feel we should know, such as time played, how elite youare at WoW, mental disorders, etc.:I have played wow for 14 1/2 months now. I am a laid back person. I will not leave a raid after a few wipes as that will never lead to improvement. Smile I am patient and not overly critical of people...after all, we all had to start out and improve somewhere. Wink
    Cerrebral

application Empty cerrebral application

Post  Cerrebral Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Your main character's name:
    Race:Undead
    Class:Warlock
    Level:80
    Spec:Destro

Link your main characters WoW armory page:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Forgotten+Coast&n=Cerrebral (may show PVP gear)

List your alt character names (for in-game contact purposes):
    Brownkow 69 warrior (tank)

Your Name:Kenny
    Your Age:20
    Your Gender:Male
    Your Time Zone:EST

What is your raid availability?: monday-thurs 7-11ish

Do you have a mic and ventrilo? yea

We raid 3 days a week, Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights starting at 7pm and ending around midnight. Are you available for that?: yeah for the most part.. im in the army so if shit comes up i cant

We fight in Naxxaramas, EoE, and OS, and Ulduar. Are you familiar with? i know all fights except in ulduar i know about 80% of em

Please list your past raiding experience/roles: DPS lol

Please list your past guilds, and also reasons for leaving, if applicable: alot and reason because they were stupid or i got bored with em

Why do you want to join DS? As a member, what are your most valuable assets to help the guild progress?:
    ummm whatever im just dps lol

Do you have a flying mount? Epic or non?: GREEN PROTO DRAKE NIGGA

Do you know anyone in the guild?: not IRL but i do know failedheroic hes a cool nigga and redline and ummm im drunk so i dont remember the other guys lol

Can you handle criticism and occasional verbal abuse when you screw up during a raid?: yeah sure

Finally, list any important details about you or your character you feel we should know, such as time played, how elite you are at WoW, mental disorders, etc.: iv played since the level cap was 60 not with thsi same char i quit for a while but i do know a lot of shit about the game also im in the military and the only way im gonna get angry with somebody si if they dis the country or military at all

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:23 am